Friday, June 13, 2014

Program Week 15


Program Workout Week Notes--- I have come to the conclusion that those of you that have faithfully followed by blog should not also be held captive by my back issues.  Therefore, I have decided to post the rest of the workouts giving you the complete program so that you can continue with your quest for improved physical fitness.  Good Luck and say strong!!!


Monday
Dione

Tuesday
Appollon
Ares

Wednesday
Hyperion

Thursday
2 mile run

Friday
Appollon

Saturday
Appollon

Sunday
Max handstand pushups
Max pushups
Max Situp

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dennis,

    Thanks for the blog. Best of luck with your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to thank everyone that has viewed and used my blog as a research option. Because of your efforts the blog has topped the 50,000 views.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the blog. is it correct that week 10-15 are the same?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous,

    Very good eye. No, the program does not repeat itself over weeks 10-15. I have updated it with the correct workouts. Also, I have designed a new workout routine that I will be posting soon.

    It will appear at http://915functionalmovementtraining.blogspot.com/ Stop by and take a look. It will appear on November 1st. Just in time for the holiday season

    ReplyDelete