Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pre-Program Week 2 Workout


Pre Workout Week Notes-- I'm happy to see my weight  come down 5 lbs this week.  I'm sure most of this is water weight due to cutting carbs all day Saturday.  I've been fairly good with the diet and carb cycling to accommodate my heavy workout days.  Like I've said throughout this blog though, I am a beer drinking, and had a good 'beer' night on Friday and over indulged.  However, this was the only day of the week I had alcohol.   


Monday

Max Day- 
  • Push ups- 40
  • Squats- 150
  • Sit-ups- 73
  • Pull ups- 9
  • Levers- 90
  • Burpees- 35
Tuesday

35:21 PB- Aphrodite- 50/40/30/20/10 each- Burpees, Air Squats, Sit-ups


Wednesday

Rest Day

Thursday

24:29- 2 mile (3.22 km) run-  Nice and easy at a pace so that you can still sing or talk.  I experience an interesting phenomenon that when I run outside I tend to run at a faster pace as compared to a treadmill like today.  Not sure why this happens but I do enjoy running outside much more and maybe let my mind wonder off and I just run instead of proceeding through the workout like a lab rat on a treadmill.

Friday

  • 34:52 PB- Aphrodite- 50/40/30/20/10 each- Burpees, Air Squats, Sit-ups
  • Max Push-
    • Sit Ups-31 really exhuasted from Aphrodite
    • Squats- 160 PB
Saturday

Rest Day

Sunday

Rest Day

2 comments:

  1. PB is a reference to a new maximum number achieved. You should always try to out due you personal bests.

    ReplyDelete