Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pre-Program Week 3 Workout



Pre Workout Week Notes--- Looking forward to getting away from Aphrodite for a bit. Not that I don't like the workout but I am eager to try out some new workouts.  This week will introduce Dione which is pretty much an all cardio workout.  I have noticed over the past two weeks that my aerobic capacity has increased somewhat and this is the reason I added the 2 mile runs to my workout routine.  Since the run is a constant distance, the time it takes to complete it should indicate whether my aerobic conditioning is improving or not.   As far as diet is concerned, I dipped down to 194 lbs for a day but I am not going to record that weight because it was not on my benchmark day.  I am disappointed with my eating over the weekend.  I allowed myself to snack the past two nights and fear that this will have pushed my weight up a bit.  With this week already consisting of mostly cardio, I am going to have to watch my diet much more closely.  

Monday

49:49 PB: Dione- 3 rounds- 75 jumping jacks, 25 burpees, 50 leg levers, 75 jumping jacks, 50 situps, 25 burpees

Wow, don't let the looks of this workout fool you.  It appeared easier on paper and was certainly challenging to say the least.  Knocked out the first round fairly quickly but lost momentum with each subsequent round.

Tuesday

48:19 PB: Dione- 3 rounds- 75 jumping jacks, 25 burpees, 50 leg levers, 75 jumping jacks, 50 situps, 25 burpees

Wednesday

23:38 PB: 2 mile (3.22 km) run-  Nice and easy at a pace so that you can still sing or talk.  

Thursday

Rest Day

Friday

52:21- Dione- 3 rounds- 75 jumping jacks, 25 burpees, 50 leg levers, 75 jumping jacks, 50 situps, 25 burpees

Felt really weak today.  Got through it but it wasn't easy.

Saturday
50:33:  Dione- 3 rounds- 75 jumping jacks, 25 burpees, 50 leg levers, 75 jumping jacks, 50 situps, 25 burpees
Sunday

Rest Day

2 comments: