Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pre-Program Week 4 Workout



Pre Workout Week Notes--- Dione has proven to be a rather tricky workout.  I posted an almost 50 minute time on my first try and thought that my time would come down significantly like Aphrodite did.  This was not the case.  I pushed myself hard on the following three attempts this week but could not improve upon my time much, in fact it went up on some.  I again look forward to changing the workouts this week.  Dione was not my favorite but has left me a challenge that remains unbeaten. Next time I do this workout, I am determined to get a PB.  On a good note though, my weight dipped to 194 lbs. this past week but as I mentioned in last week's post, I was not going to record it because it was not the weight on my benchmark day.  Well, this morning, I was officially 194 lbs. on my benchmark day.  Moving into week 4 of the pre-program phase on a good note.     


Monday

9:17 PB: Metis- 10/25/10 each- Burpees, Climbers, High Jump

Tuesday

8:10 PB: Metis- 10/25/10 each- Burpees, Climbers, High Jump

Wednesday

23:00 PB: 2 mile (3.22 km) run-  Nice and easy at a pace so that you can still sing or talk.  

Thursday

Rest Day

Friday

8:28: Metis- 10/25/10 each- Burpees, Climbers, High Jump

Saturday

DID NOT ATTEMPT DUE TO HEAD COLD-   Metis- 10/25/10 each- Burpees, Climbers, High Jump

Sunday

Rest Day

Post Workout Week Notes---

No comments:

Post a Comment