Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Program Start- Week 1


Program Workout Week Notes--- Thank goodness hell week is over.  I was able to complete all but the last workout on Sunday due to a severe headache and my shoulders were extremely sore from the workouts of the week. The days off have and will be nice.   I cut down my calorie intake during the rest days because of low activity and because I indulged with carbs over the weekend and need to shed the extra water weight.  Not looking forward to this weeks workouts because I struggle to do pull ups consistently either from lack of strength or poor technique.  I will have to struggle through this deficiency and work toward improving.  I have always wanted to be one that can do pull ups with ease and have a tough road ahead of me.  


Monday 

Rest

Tuesday

Rest

Wednesday

Rest

Thursday

36:34 PBHades-3 rounds- 25 Burpees, 15 Pullups, 15 Pushups, 25 Burpees, 2x40 m run

Friday

34:20 PB-Hades-3 rounds- 25 Burpees, 15 Pullups, 15 Pushups, 25 Burpees, 2x40 m run

Saturday

33:19 PB-Hades-3 rounds- 25 Burpees, 15 Pullups, 15 Pushups, 25 Burpees, 2x40 m run

Sunday

Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment