Monday, April 14, 2014

Program Week 9


Program Workout Week Notes--- My general unmotivated feeling persists into this week as well, although not as bad.  Last week's Saturday workout was cut short due to a rather impressive migraine that I was trying to work through.  Overall the week went well and I actually set a few PBs even though I did not particularly mean to do them.  I am hopefully going to pick up some more motivation this week.  


Monday
Ares- 10:41 PB
Max Lunges- 83 PB
Poseidon- 5:05 PB
Max Squats- 161

Tuesday
Rest- Actually I have a Fire Fighter fitness performance evaluation today so I will not really be resting.  

Wednesday
Dione- 39:49 PB

Thursday
2 Mile Run- 19:57 PB

Friday
Kentauros

Saturday
Ares- 
Max Lunges- 
Poseidon- 
Max Squats- 

Sunday
Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment